Referring Patients to Seattle Children’s
A Step-by-Step Guide
Instruct your patient to make an appointment after the referral has been sent to Seattle Children's
- Referral information for families in English and Spanish (PDF)
Determine which clinic you are referring your patient to
Visit Referral Information by Clinic to choose the most appropriate clinic.
If you still have questions, please call 206-987-2080 for assistance.
Send the referral, chart notes and any relevant documentation to the clinic
There are three ways you can refer your patient to Seattle Children's clinics.
- Fax: Fill out the New Appointment Request Form (PDF) (DOC).
- Fax the NARF and any additional chart notes or relevant documentation to 206-985-3121 or 866-985-3121 (toll-free).
- Online: Use eReferral, an alternate online method for submitting referrals and tracking referral status.
- Phone: You may also refer by phone:
- 866-987-2000 (toll-free)
- If urgent, please call clinical intake at 206-987-2080.
What to expect next
After your patient schedules their appointment, Seattle Children's will send you and your patient a written confirmation of the appointment and provider information.
Providers with eReferral access: When logged in, you will receive patient scheduling information including date, time, clinic and provider, as well as cancellation or admission, if applicable.