Pediatric General and Thoracic Surgery
Refer a Patient
How to Refer a Patient to the Surgery Program
- If you are a provider, please fax a New Appointment Request Form (NARF) (PDF, DOC) to 206-985-3121 or 866-985-3121 (toll free).
- Pre-referral work-up is not required for most conditions. But if you have already done a work-up, please fax along with the NARF.
- Instead of fax, you can use EpicCare Link, an online way to submit referrals and track referral status.
- If imaging studies (CT, MRI, X-rays) have been done, please upload to PowerShare. Another option is to have your patient hand-carry a CD to the clinic.
- For phone referrals, call the clinical intake nurses at 206-987-2080 or, toll-free, 866-987-2080.
Expert care for your patient
Our team includes experts in surgical management of all conditions of the chest, abdomen and pelvis. We see patients from birth to 21 years.
Your patient will be seen as quickly as possible by a specialist who is the best match for managing the current problem (based on urgency and availability).
We’re committed to partnering with you
If you need to talk with us for any reason, or for a consultation, call the provider-to-provider line at 206-987-7777 or 877-985-4637 (toll free).
- Learn more about managing your patients at Seattle Children’s.
Seattle Children’s doctors see surgery patients at our hospital campus in Seattle and at our clinics in these Washington cities:
Depending on the type of surgery your patient needs, the procedure will be done at our hospital in Seattle or our Bellevue Clinic and Surgery Center. For those living in the Tri-Cities, we do some operations at Kadlec Regional Medical Center in Richland.
- See our locations and contact information.