Refer a Patient
How to Refer a Patient to the Audiology Program
- If you are a provider, please fax a New Appointment Request Form (NARF) (PDF, DOC) to 206-985-3121 or 866-985-3121 (toll-free).
- Pre-referral work-up is not required for most conditions. If you have already done a work-up or you have audiology records from another facility, fax them along with the NARF.
- Instead of fax, you can use eReferral, an online way to submit referrals and track referral status. Getting started with eReferral.
- If imaging studies (CT, MRI, X-rays) have been done, please upload to PowerShare as well as faxing the report. (Images cannot be uploaded via eReferral.)
- For phone referrals, call the clinical intake nurses at 206-987-2080 or, toll free, 866-987-2080.
Expert care for your patient
Your patient will be seen as quickly as possible by the provider on the specialty team who is the best match for managing the current problem (based on urgency and availability).
We see patients ages 0 to 21 for hearing loss, suspected or known. We provide diagnostic services, including behavioral and physiologic assessments, and fitting and management of hearing devices.
See our locations.
We’re committed to partnering with you
Learn more about managing your patients at Seattle Children’s.