Urgent Care Clinics
Our Urgent Care locations are open 7 days a week, including holidays. No referrals are needed.
- Weekdays: 5 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Weekends: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Call to schedule: 206-987-2211.
The length of your Urgent Care visit may vary depending on the seriousness of illnesses we are treating.
Schedule an Appointment
Seattle Children’s Urgent Care offers same-day appointments at 4 locations. Limited walk-in appointments are also available. Please schedule a separate appointment for each child that needs to be seen at Urgent Care.
If you do not schedule in advance, and we do not have appointments left when you arrive, we will provide you with information about other locations that can care for your child.
To schedule an appointment by phone, call 206-987-2211. Need an interpreter? Call 1-866-583-1527, and ask for “Urgent Care.”
About your appointment
- To cancel or change, call 206-987-2211, option 3.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time to check-in.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, we may need to reschedule.
- The length of your Urgent Care visit may vary depending on the seriousness of illnesses we are treating.
Emergency or Urgent Care?
Use Urgent Care for illnesses and injuries that are not medical emergencies or life-threatening. If you’re not sure where to bring your child, use our emergency or urgent care guide.
- CT scans
- MRI studies
If your child needs one of these listed above, they will be transferred to our Emergency Department.
We also do not provide:
- Return-to-play evaluations after a concussion
- Sports or camp physicals
- Referrals to other Seattle Children’s clinics
Talk with your primary care provider if your child needs one of these.
We fax notes from your child’s Urgent Care visit to your child’s primary care provider within 24 hours of the visit.
Paying for Care
Learn about paying for care at Seattle Children’s including insurance coverage, billing and financial assistance. Understand Urgent Care and Emergency Department charges and when you may pay both. See About Your Bill: Urgent Care and Emergency Department Charges (PDF) to learn more.