Urgent Care Clinics
- One parent or caregiver is allowed in the Urgent Care waiting room. Two parents or caregivers can be with a patient once they are brought to a private exam room. All other visitors, including siblings of any age, are not allowed to visit at this time.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask at all times.
- Watch what to expect at your clinic visit during COVID-19 (video).
- Learn more about the rest of the safety measures we have in place at all Seattle Children’s locations.
Urgent Care Clinic Locations
Our 4 Urgent Care locations are open 7 days a week, including holidays.
- Monday through Friday: 4 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
NOTE: The last online appointment available is 10 p.m. but we accept walk-in patients up until 10:30 p.m. on weekdays.
- Saturday and Sunday: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Visit Urgent Care
For minor illnesses and injuries, visit one of our Urgent Care Clinics dedicated to the care of babies, kids and teens.
We encourage you to make an appointment before you arrive, but walk-ins are also welcome.
Or call 206-987-2211 to schedule.
Need an interpreter? Call 866-583-1527, and ask for “Urgent Care.”
If your child needs a COVID-19 test, please contact your primary care provider for a referral. Please do not make an urgent care appointment or walk-in to get a test. If you have a referral or test order confirmed from your primary care doctor, call 206-987-2100 to make an appointment.
Referring providers, learn more about ordering a COVID-19 test.
Emergency or Urgent Care?
Use Urgent Care for minor illnesses and injuries that are not medical emergencies or life-threatening. If you’re not sure where to bring your child, use our emergency or urgent care guide.
Referring providers, see the ED or UCare Referral Guide (PDF).
A Team of Pediatric Experts
Our Urgent Care team includes board-certified doctors, advanced practice providers, registered nurses and staff who all have special pediatric training. Meet the team.