Seattle Children's Pharmacy serves young patients, from newborns through teens. Our pediatric pharmacists have special training in using medicines with growing children, who can react differently than adults to drugs. We advise healthcare providers on selecting and administering medicine. We work with them on monitoring children to make sure their drug therapy is as safe and effective as possible. We also work with you to help you use your child's medicine carefully.
We have pharmacies at our hospital campus in Seattle and at the Bellevue Clinic and Surgery Center, so you can fill your child’s prescription on site. (Prescriptions must be written by a Seattle Children’s physician.)
Hospital Campus in Seattle
There are two retail pharmacy locations where new prescriptions and refills can be filled for Seattle Children's patients at the hospital campus. Please review the Directions, Parking and Bus: Hospital Campus webpage for the most accurate entrance time and information.
- Forest Pharmacy is located on the lobby floor of the Forest B building, across from the security desk. It is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Ocean Pharmacy is located on Ocean zone level 6, near the entrance desk. It is open 8am to 8pm, Monday through Friday.
Prescription Refills Now Available Through MyChart
If your prescription was written at a Seattle Children's location, you can now request a refill directly through MyChart.
Bellevue Clinic and Surgery Center
- The pharmacy is on the 1st floor, near the check-in desk.
- It is open Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Closed Saturday, Sunday and holidays.
Medication Safety Resources
- Medication Safety (PDF)
- Up and Away
- Poison Prevention Home Tour: How to Keep Your Home Safe (video)
- Medicine from Home When You Are at Seattle Children's (PDF)
The pharmacist was extremely helpful in locating “take home” instructions for us as well as recommending a lower dosage of medication more appropriate for my daughter’s weight.