Speech and Language Services
Patient and Family Resources
We want you to have all the information you and your child need to understand your child’s condition and to participate in treatment. This page provides links to resources that we hope will be helpful.
Resources at Seattle Children's
- Autism Center Resources
- Treatment and Education of Autistic and Related Communication-Handicapped Children (TEACCH) Autism Program
Learn more about autism at Seattle Children’s.
Learn more about cleft lip and cleft palate at Seattle Children’s.
- Clinical Feeding and Swallowing Evaluation (PDF) (Spanish)
- Speech and Language Development in Infants (PDF)
- Strategies to Promote Language Development (PDF) (Spanish)
- Using Books to Enhance Your Child’s Communication (PDF) (Spanish)
- Using Routines to Enhance Your Child’s Communication (PDF) (Spanish)
- Videofluoroscopic Swallowing Study (VFSS) (PDF) (Spanish)
- United States Society for Augmentative and Alternative Communication