How to Get Services
How do I get services at Seattle Children’s Autism Center?
1. Talk with your primary care provider
Ask your primary care provider to refer you to Seattle Children’s Autism Center. They will help you with the next steps for care.
All of our clinics and services require a referral from your primary care provider. We do not provide second opinions and/or re-evaluations.
2. Check that we got the referral and get on the waitlist
- If you are new to the Autism Center, call 206-987-8080 to make sure we got your provider’s referral and have all the information we need.
- Many of our services have long waits. You can ask to be put on a list to get notified if someone cancels their appointment.
3. We call you to schedule
When we have an opening, we will call you to schedule.
Other Autism Resources
- See what to do while waiting for an appointment (PDF).
- Listen to the Seattle Mama Doc podcast on what to do while waiting for an evaluation.
- Learn about other resources through Seattle Children’s and in the community.
Interested in taking part in research?
The Autism Center provides both medical and mental health services. It’s always best to call your insurance plan to check your benefits. Read about insurance and mental health coverage at Seattle Children’s.