Contact Us and Location
How to Make an Appointment
- Ask your child’s primary care provider to refer you.
- If you have a referral, call 206-987-8080 to schedule an appointment.
- Learn more about how to get services at the Autism Center.
How to Refer a Patient
- If you are a provider, fax a New Appointment Request Form (PDF) (DOC) to 206-985-3121 or 866-985-3121 (toll-free).
- Read more about referring to the Autism Center.
A provider referral is required.
6901 Sand Point Way NE
Seattle, WA 98115
Seattle Children’s Magnuson
PO Box 5371
Seattle, WA 98145-5005
Monday: 7:30am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 7:30am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 7:30am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 7:30am - 5:00pm
Friday: 7:30am - 5:00pm
Parking at the Autism Center
Seattle Children's provides free parking for visitors, patients and families.
Transportation and Lodging Options
If your family has Medicaid coverage, you can get help from a Medicaid “broker” to arrange transportation or lodging. The Medicaid Services in Washington (PDF) (Amharic) (French) (Somali) (Spanish) flyer has information about finding the broker in your county to access transportation or lodging.
You can also contact our Guest Services team at Seattle Children’s Hospital for more help at 206-987-9330.