CIIT Flow Cytometry Core
How to Schedule Instrument Use
- Scheduling for the instruments can be done after the required instrument training is completed. There is a charge for instrument training. Training is charged at the same hourly rate as regular instrument use.
- Scheduling is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Cancellations are allowed up to 24 hours prior to scheduled time.
View contact information for the Flow Cytometry Core.
For More Information
- See Flow Cytometry Services for details about the sorters, analyzers, workstations and technical support available in the Flow Cytometry Laboratory.
- See Applications of Flow Cytometry for information on immunophenotyping, cell sorting, cell cycle analysis, apoptosis, cell proliferation assays and intracellular calcium flux.
- See Fee Structure for details on fees.
- Frequently Asked Questions