Sports Physical Therapy
Meet Your Team
Everyone on the Sports Physical Therapy team is a licensed physical therapist with advanced training in pediatric and orthopedic rehabilitation.
- Our physical therapists specialize in injury prevention, running and gait analysis, throwing and overhead sports, dance, gymnastics and team sports.
- We have board-certified orthopedic specialists, sports clinical specialists and Schroth therapists.
- Our team also includes licensed athletic trainers and therapists who are certified in Sportsmetrics, selective functional movement assessment, strength and conditioning and sport-specific biomechanics, including ballet, Pilates and golf.
Whether your child is an elite athlete or just wants to get back to playing on the playground, our physical therapists can meet their unique needs. Meet our team (PDF).
Providers in Sports Physical Therapy include:
- Mimi Racicot, PT, DPT, SCS, manager, Regional Rehabilitation and Sports
Seattle Main Campus
- Janet Morton, PT, supervisor
- Danielle Axtell, DPT
- Summer Ice-Tseng, DPT
Keara Shelton, rehab aide I
- Kirsten Solberg, DPT
- JoLynn Wagner, DPT, CSCS
Bellevue Clinic and Surgery Center
- Whitney Marois, MSPT, OCS, supervisor
- Steve Cisco, DPT, MBA
- Jessica Estes, DPT, OCS, CSCS
- Richard Ford, admin assistant III
- Jordan Snetselaar, DPT, SCS
- Kaitlin Thompson, DPT
- Connor Williams, rehab aide I
- Chris Wong, DPT, SCS, CSCS
North Clinic in Everett
- Cheryl Thorndike, DPT, SCS, ATC, CSCS, supervisor
- Catrin Farr, rehab aide I
- Abby Gordon, DPT
- Janine Huang, DPT
- Steve McKenzie, MSPT, HPCS
- Brandon Tom, DPT
South Clinic in Federal Way
- Cari Anderson, DPT, C/NDT
- Krevo Apuzen, rehab aide III
- Lauryn Helmers, DPT
- Natalie Johnson, DPT
- Paul Moraski, DPT, CMP
- Keara Shelton, rehab aide I