Patient and Family Resources
We want you to have all the information you and your child need to understand your child’s condition and to participate in treatment. This page provides links to resources that we hope will be helpful.
Resources at Seattle Children’s
- For Patients and Families
- Seattle Children’s Family Resource Center
- Support Groups
- Billing and Financial Assistance
- Devices, Videos and Apps to Help With Fitness And Activity (PDF)
- Exercise for Health and Wellness (PDF)
- How to Move Your Child in a Hip Spica Cast (PDF)
- Physical Therapy Instructions: After Orthopedic Surgery (PDF) (Spanish)
- Using Crutches (PDF) (Spanish)
Support Groups and Community Resources
- Adaptive Sports and Recreation directory (PDF)
Resources in the Puget Sound area for people with disabilities who might need adaptations or support to take part in sports or leisure activities. Seattle Children’s made this list to promote healing and well-being for our patients and community. We have not vetted or formally reviewed the individual programs.
- List of support groups at Seattle Children’s