Family Resource Center
The Family Resource Center (FRC) helps families with the basics, provides resources for their stay and ways to stay connected with home.
Take Care of the Basics
- Kitchen with coffee and tea, microwave and vending machines.
- Private showers with soap, towels and toiletries.
- Free laundry room with soap and lockers.
- Quiet seating area with TV, computers, printers and surgery board.
Stay Connected to Home With:
- Computers with Internet access and printers
- Access to faxing, scanning and copying
Activities and Resources during COVID-19
- A list to help patients and families feel connected during this time. (PDF)
Resources for your Stay at Seattle Children’s
- Get information on hotels, restaurants, transportation, Seattle Children's services and Seattle-area activities (all links are PDFs)
- Learn about support groups, classes and community resources
- Free chair massages for parents and caregivers
Relax in the Family Room (open 24 hours)
If You Don’t Want to Leave Your Child’s Bedside:
- The Resource Cart goes to the inpatient units daily with a variety of resources, coffee, books and toiletries for families.
Ride Home Safely With Our Car Seat Program
- Available for inpatient and Emergency Department patients