Family Resource Center
Support and Engagement helps families with the basics, provides resources for their stay and ways to stay connected with home.
Take Care of the Basics
- Kitchen with coffee and tea, microwave and vending machines.
- Private showers with soap, towels, toiletries and lockers.
- Free laundry room with soap.
- Quiet seating area with TV, computers, printers and surgery board.
Stay Connected to Home With:
- Computers with Internet access and printers
- Access to faxing, scanning and copying
Amenities by Location
|Family Resource Center Level 7||Family Resource Center Level 3|
|Near the Frog elevators||Near the River 3 entrance|
|Open 24 hours a day||Inpatient caregiver badge access 24 hours a day|
|Staffed Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and weekends 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.||Not staffed|
|Computers, printing, faxing, scanning||Computers, printing|
|Kitchen with microwave, free coffee and tea||Kitchen with microwave, free coffee and tea, coffee hour|
|Quiet seating area, TV, Surgery Board||Quiet seating area, TV, Surgery Board|
|Laundry, soap provided||Laundry, soap provided|
|Hospital and health information||Hospital and health information|
|Toothbrushes, shampoo, and other toiletries; showers|
|Car seat program|
|Parent support information and groups|
|Local area resources, tickets to local attractions|
Activities and Resources during COVID-19
- A list to help patients and families feel connected during this time. (PDF)
Resources for Your Stay at Seattle Children’s
- Get information on hotels, restaurants, transportation, Seattle Children's services and Seattle-area activities (all links are PDFs)
- Learn about support groups, classes and community resources
- Relax in the Family Room (open 24 hours)
Ride Home Safely With Our Car Seat Program
- Available for inpatient and Emergency Department patients
Complete List of Services Offered
- English (PDF)
- Russian (PDF)
- Somali (PDF)
- Spanish (PDF)
- Vietnamese (PDF)
- Guest Services
- Child Life
- Resources for Patients and Families
- Patient and Family Support Groups
- Social Work
- Spiritual Care
- Support and Engagement (comments and suggestions): 206-987-2550
Paying for Care
Learn about paying for care at Seattle Children’s, including insurance coverage, billing and financial assistance.
Access Additional Resources
Get resources for patients and families, including information on food, housing, transportation, financial assistance, mental health and more.