Patient and Family Resources
We want you to have all the information you and your child need to understand your child’s condition and to participate in treatment. This page provides links to resources that we hope will be helpful.
Resources at Seattle Children’s
- For Patients and Families
- Seattle Children’s Family Resource Center
- Support Groups
- Billing and Financial Assistance
- Constraint-Induced Therapy (PDF)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux: Helping Your Baby (PDF) (Spanish)
- How to Move Your Child in a Hip Spica Cast (PDF)
- Physical and Occupational Therapy: Services for Children Undergoing Peripheral Stem Cell Transplant/Bone Marrow Transplant (PDF)
- Physical and Occupational Therapy: Services for Teens Having Peripheral Stem Cell Transplant/Bone Marrow Transplant(PDF)
- Safety Tips for Children Who Use Mobility Devices (PDF)
- Using Crutches (PDF) (Spanish)
- Using the Binky Trainer (PDF)
Support and Support Groups
- Adaptive Sports Directory (searchable Excel spreadsheet) (PDF) Resources in the Puget Sound area for people with physical disabilities who might need adaptations or support to take part in sports or leisure activities. Seattle Children’s made this list to promote healing and well-being for our patients and community. We have not vetted or formally reviewed the individual programs. For questions or to suggest updates, please email us.
- List of support groups at Seattle Children’s.