Patient and Family Resources
Helpful Community Resources
- DSHS (Washington State Department of Social and Health Services)
- Parent Help 123 helps Washington families apply for health and food programs online, and locate resources in their local communities.
- Adolescent Health Transition Project is a resource for adolescents who have special healthcare needs, chronic illnesses or physical or developmental disabilities.
- Center for Children with Special Needs provides information to families and professionals focusing on children who have chronic physical, developmental, behavioral or emotional conditions such as asthma, cancer, autism or cerebral palsy.
- Crisis Clinic provides immediate, confidential assistance for people in emotional distress and in need of help.