Patient and Family Education
- Advance Directives in the State of Washington (PDF) (Amharic) (Arabic) (Dari) (Marshallese) (Russian) (Simplified Chinese) (Somali) (Spanish) (Ukrainian) (Vietnamese)
- Siblings of Children with Special Needs (PDF)
- Stress Management (PDF) (Spanish)
- Support For Parents Of Children With Special Needs: Books And Resources (PDF)
Helpful Community Resources
- DSHS (Washington State Department of Social and Health Services)
- Parent Help 123 helps Washington families apply for health and food programs online, and locate resources in their local communities.
- Adolescent Health Transition Project is a resource for adolescents who have special healthcare needs, chronic illnesses or physical or developmental disabilities.
- Crisis Clinic provides immediate, confidential assistance for people in emotional distress and in need of help.