Reconstructive Pelvic Medicine
Meet Your Team
The Reconstructive Pelvic Medicine Program brings together many different healthcare experts to care for all your child’s needs. Each team member is specially trained in treatments and services that children, adolescents and young adults need for pelvic conditions. These range from complex surgery to bowel management to emotional and nutritional support. Our team-based approach, often called multidisciplinary care, focuses on the best possible quality of life for your child.
- Jennifer Ahn, MD, urology
- Lusine Ambartsumyan, MD, gastroenterology
- Anne-Marie Amies-Oelschlager, MD, pediatric and adolescent gynecology
- Jeffrey R. Avansino, MD, general and thoracic surgery, reconstructive pelvic medicine
- Jason Hauptman, MD, PhD, neurosurgery
- Raj P. Kapur, MD, pathology
- Paul Merguerian, MD, MS, urology
- Samuel E. Rice-Townsend, MD, general and thoracic surgery
- Margarett Shnorhavorian, MD, urology
- Caitlin Smith, MD, general and thoracic surgery, reconstructive pelvic medicine
- Jonathan O. Swanson, MD, radiology
- Jennifer L. Kreiss, ARNP, general and thoracic surgery
- Amber Heberling, RN, urology
- Connie Mantel, RN, outreach and education, reconstructive pelvic medicine
- Lindsay Taylor, RN, general and thoracic surgery
- Jenny Stevens, RDN, CD, CNSC
- Alicia Adiele, LSWAIC, MSW
- Dani Rose
- Whitney Murphy, MHA
- Jennifer Doepping
Contact us at 206-987-1240 for an appointment, second opinion or more information.
To make an appointment, you can call us directly or ask your child’s primary care provider to refer you. You do not need a referral, but we encourage you to coordinate with your primary care provider when coming to Seattle Children’s.
Providers, see how to refer a patient.