What to Expect
We’ve made changes in our facilities to protect our patients, families and staff from COVID-19.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask at all times.
- Learn more about our current visitation policy and other safety measures in place.
Pulmonary: What to expect
Learn what to expect and how to prepare for your child’s Pulmonary Clinic visit (PDF).
Learn what to expect and how to prepare for your child’s pulmonary function test.
What to bring
- List of the medicines your child is currently taking
- Your child's chest X-rays (either on film or CD)
- Medical records related to your child's respiratory problem
For information on visiting Children's clinics, please see Your Child's Clinic Visit.