What to Expect
COVID-19: What to Expect for Your Child’s Safety at In-Person Appointments
We’ve made a lot of changes to our facilities to protect our patients, families and staff from Covid-19.
Visitor restrictions at all our locations
At all of our clinics, we recommend that only one parent or caregiver accompany a patient to their appointment. However, if two caregivers need to come along, we will allow it at this time. Siblings who are younger than 12 months are also allowed to come along. Siblings of any other age are not allowed to come along, and we do not allow more than two caregivers without an exception.
- When you come for your appointment, you will see that we’re requiring everyone to wear masks at all times, cleaning check-in and registration desks between visits, screening for symptoms at all entrances and have set up our spaces to encourage social distancing.
- Watch what to expect at your clinic visit during COVID-19 (video).
- Learn more about the rest of the safety measures we have in place.
Things to do before your appointment
- Learn what to expect and how to prepare for your child’s Pain Medicine Clinic visit (PDF).
- Fill out the Parent Questionnaire (PDF) and have your child fill out the Child and Adolescent Questionnaire (PDF), if they can.
- Please return the forms to us 1 week before your child’s appointment. You can:
Please try to send them in using the ways listed above. If you cannot, please bring them to the appointment.
Preparing your child
Directions and parking
Find your location in our map and directions section.
Arrive 15 minutes before your appointment to allow time for registration.
For more information on visiting Seattle Children's clinics, please see Your Child's Clinic Visit.