Central District: Contact Us and Location
OBCC Central District is temporarily closed due to repairs.
- All patients with upcoming appointments at the Central District location will be transferred to the Othello location.
- If you have an appointment, our staff will contact you to change your appointment to OBCC Othello or to a phone or video visit.
We apologize for the impact this temporary closure may have on your family and will do our best to keep you informed as changes happen.
On Saturday, November 12, OBCC will host a virtual and in-person community conversation to discuss the renovation project at the Central District. Learn more about this event.
How to Get Care at Odessa Brown Children’s Clinic (OBCC) Locations
- To make an appointment, call 206-987-7210. We are accepting new patients and will register you before setting up your first appointment.
- For behavioral health services, ask your child’s primary care provider at OBCC to refer you.
- If you would like a telehealth visit at OBCC or Seattle Children’s locations, we have space and technology to assist you.
- To request immunization and medical records, call 206-987-2173. Unless you call ahead, we may not be able to provide your child’s records at the time of your visit.
- See OBCC Othello contact and location information.
- Seattle Children’s Urgent Care Clinics in Seattle, Everett, Federal Way and Bellevue
- Seattle Children’s Emergency Services
- Map and directions for Seattle Children’s Emergency Department
- How to tell if the problem is an emergency or needs urgent care
Here are answers to frequently asked questions about the temporary closure of the OBCC Central District clinic.
A: During an evaluation of a project to repair the weather barrier and assess the structural integrity of OBCC Central District, the need for more extensive repairs to the building came to light. For that reason, OBCC leadership made the decision to temporarily close this location for the time being to further assess and better understand the extent and nature of needed repairs. To minimize the impact on patient care, patients have been transferred to the OBCC Othello location during renovation.
A: We are currently offering free shuttle service from our Central District location to Othello through the end of September, along with contacting families who have appointments within 30 days to discuss their transportation plan.
A: OBCC Othello is 5.4 miles south of OBCC Central and is located across the street from the Othello Link light rail station and is central to many bus lines. OBCC Othello has free onsite parking for clinic visits. Enter the garage on the west side of building on 39th Avenue S. We apologize for the impact this may have on patient families and workforce members.
A: We have capacity at the Othello location to accommodate all Central workforce members and patients. The OBCC team will work with you to ensure your child’s appointment is scheduled with your child’s primary care provider.
A: Seattle Children’s is firmly committed to having a presence in the Central District community and is working toward a solution to this issue, while keeping families updated on the Central building’s progress. At this time, executive and OBCC leaders are evaluating long-term plans for the Central District location. Updates will be shared as decisions are made and changes happen.
A: To make an appointment, call the OBCC scheduling coordinators at 206-987-7210.
A: Questions related to your child’s care should be directed to your child’s primary care provider.
A: Yes, OBCC Othello already offered many of the same services including dental, medical, behavioral health and community services. Dermatology, which was previously only offered at Central, will now be offered at Othello.
Monday–Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (clinic closed for lunch noon to 1:30 p.m.)
Saturday, 9 a.m. to noon (no Saturday clinic on holiday weekends)
Monday–Friday, 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (clinic closed for lunch from noon to 1:30 p.m.)
Saturday, 9 a.m. to noon (no Saturday clinic on holiday and summer weekends)
Behavioral Health Clinic:
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Please call us for more information or to make an appointment.