Contact Us and Locations
If you would like a referral to Neurodevelopmental, talk to your primary care provider.
COVID-19: What to Expect for Your Child’s Safety at In-Person Appointments
We’ve made a lot of changes to our facilities to protect our patients, families and staff from covid-19 such as requiring everyone to wear masks. Learn more about the rest of the safety measures we have in place.
Office: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Neurodevelopmental Clinic: Tuesday through Saturday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Spina Bifida Clinic: First Tuesday and third Wednesday of each month, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Developmental Neuropsychiatry Clinic: Tuesdays, 9 a.m. 4 p.m.
Please call our Alaska contacts for clinic times and information.
Wednesdays, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
M/S CB-13, PO Box 5371
Seattle, WA 98145-5005
- Monday, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Tuesday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m
- Tuesday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Clinic times vary. Please call for information.