Contact Us and Locations
Office: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Neurodevelopmental Clinic: Tuesday through Saturday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Spina Bifida Clinic: First Tuesday and third Wednesday of each month, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Developmental Neuropsychiatry Clinic: Tuesdays, 9 a.m. 4 p.m.
Please call our Alaska contacts for clinic times and information.
Wednesdays, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
M/S CB-13, PO Box 5371
Seattle, WA 98145-5005
- Monday, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Tuesday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m
- Tuesday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This clinic is currently closed for in-person visits as part of our response to COVID-19. If you have an appointment, a member of our staff will contact you to reschedule or change it to a telephone visit. We are sorry for the impact this closure will have on your family and we thank you for your understanding. Please call 360-459-5009 for more information.
Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Clinic times vary. Please call for information.