What to Expect
We’ve made changes in our facilities to protect our patients, families and staff from COVID-19.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask at all times.
- Learn more about our current visitation policy and other safety measures in place.
- To make sure that our services are right for your child, our team reviews your child's medical history and lab tests before scheduling an appointment. In some cases, we may ask your child's doctor to give your child certain lab tests. To schedule an appointment, we need a referral from your child's doctor.
- Please note that our clinic does not evaluate or manage disorders that are mainly related to allergies. If you are concerned about allergies, please talk to your child's primary care provider.
- Seattle Children’s bills a facility charge (PDF) for hospital-based clinic visits. Learn more about your bill.
- For information on visiting Children's clinics, please see Your Child's Clinic Visit.