Refer a Patient
How to Refer a Patient to the Craniofacial Center
- If you are a provider, please fax a New Appointment Request Form (NARF) (PDF, DOC) to 206-985-3121 or 866-985-3121 (toll-free).
- No pre-referral work-up is required, but it is helpful to receive clinical information (such as head circumference and a description of head shape). Fax any clinic notes along with the NARF.
- Instead of fax, you can use eReferral, an online method for submitting referrals and tracking referral status. If you don’t have an eReferral login, learn more at seattlechildrens.org/refer.
- If imaging studies (CT, MRI, X-rays) have been done, please upload to PowerShare or mail a disc to:
Seattle Children's Craniofacial Center
P.O. Box 5371/OB.9.520
Seattle, WA 98145-5005
- For urgent referrals, call the provider-to-provider consultation line and ask for the craniofacial pediatrician on call: 206-987-7777 or 877-985-4637, option 4 (toll-free).
View our complete Craniofacial Center referral information (PDF).
Experts in every field your patient needs
Your patient will be seen as quickly as possible by a multidisciplinary team from 19 specialty areas. This enables our team to create an individual plan of care for your patient. Meet the Craniofacial team.
We’re committed to partnering with referring providers
Learn more about managing your patients at Seattle Children's.
- Seattle: We provide our full range of craniofacial services at our hospital campus in Seattle.
- Tri-Cities: At monthly clinics, an advanced registered nurse practitioner (ARNP) cares for children who have plagiocephaly, torticollis or macrocephaly. The ARNP also provides follow-up care for children who have had plastic surgery.
South Clinic in Federal Way: An ARNP is available for clinic appointments every Friday.