Cancer – STUDY00002718: A Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of JCAR017 in Pediatric Subjects With Relapsed/Refractory B-cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia and B-cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Condition or Therapy:
What is the goal of this study?
The goal of this industry-sponsored phase 1 study is to evaluate the safety and efficacy of JCAR017.
Who can join the study?
This study is for children and young adults who:
- Have relapsed or refractory CD19+ acute lymphoblastic leukemia or non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- Are ages 0 to 25 years old
What will happen if my child takes part in this study?
If you choose to participate in this study, you may be asked to do the following:
- Consent and screening meeting
- Lymphodepletion therapy (5-10 days prior to infusion)
- JCAR017 Infusion (day 1)
- Clinical visits on days 2, 3, 4, 7, 10, 14, 21, 28 and 56
- Long-term follow up visits around months 3, 6, 9, 12, 18 and 24
You can read about the study protocol on clinicaltrials.gov.
Who can I contact for more information?
For more information, call 206-987-2106 or send us an email.