Host a Fundraiser
The goal of Seattle Children’s is to be the best, and we couldn’t do it without our generous community of fundraisers. Your efforts help us provide outstanding patient care, support research into groundbreaking treatments and ensure no child who needs us is ever turned away.
A lot of work goes into planning and implementing events and projects. We must ensure that volunteers are raising money for Children’s according to federal and state regulations and in compliance with Children’s policies and procedures. Please see our Community Fundraising Application and Guidelines for Fundraising Events to help you in your planning.
Already have an event or an idea? Fill out our Community Fundraising Application to get started.
Hosting a Fundraiser in Honor of Someone Special
You can host a fundraiser in honor or remembrance of a patient or loved one. Let us know in your fundraising application if your event or project is in honor or memory of someone, as we provide special recognition for these commemorative donations.
You can also mark birthdays, anniversaries and other milestones with donations to Seattle Children’s.
Steps to Host a Fundraiser
- Review the Virtual Fundraising Event Resource Guide
- Submit the Community Fundraising Application to request support from Seattle Children’s and download the Event Flyer template to help promote your event.
- Host your fundraiser.
- Connect with the Community Events and Programs team to conclude your fundraiser.
- Download the Thank You Letter Template to thank your donors and invite them to next year’s event.
Community Fundraising Tools:
- Virtual Fundraising Event Resource Guide
- Community Event Flyer Template (DOCX)
- Community Event Thank You Letter Template (DOCX)
- Create a Personal Fundraising Page
- Community Fundraiser Icon (PDF)
- Community Fundraising Counter Card Template (PDF)
- Community Fundraising Poster Template (PDF)
- By the Numbers – 2020 (PDF)
Emerald City Gymnastics Academy
Emerald City Gymnastics Academy booster club collects donations from spectators and a portion of proceeds from product and souvenirs sold during competitions.
Let’s Sack Cancer Foundation
Let’s Sack Cancer Foundation generates funds and awareness for pediatric cancer immunotherapy research through their network year-round.