South Clinic in Federal Way
We’ve made changes in our facilities to protect our patients, families and staff from COVID-19.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask at all times.
- Learn more about our current visitation policy and other safety measures in place.
In the Neighborhood for Better Childhoods (en Español)
Seattle Children’s South Clinic in Federal Way offers convenient weekday appointments with pediatric specialists in more than 25 practice areas. New patients are welcome. When you visit us, your child will be seen by nurses who are based at our clinic in Federal Way and several of the same providers who take care of children at our hospital in Seattle. We primarily serve families in south King, Pierce and Thurston counties and beyond.
Urgent Care is open evenings, weekends and holidays.
Hours and Directions
34920 Enchanted Parkway S.
Federal Way, WA 98003
Located next to Costco
Clinic hours: Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Clinic Business Hour Exceptions
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Urgent Care hours:
Monday through Friday, 4 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
2023 Holiday Closures
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day - Monday, January 16
- Presidents' Day - Monday, February 20
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 29
- Juneteenth - Monday, June 19
- Independence Day - Tuesday, July 4
- Labor Day - Monday, September 4
- Veterans' Day - Friday, November 10
- Thanksgiving - Thursday, November 23
- Christmas Day - Monday, December 25
Make an Appointment
You may need a referral from your primary care provider, depending on the specialty. Visit our Make an Appointment page to learn more.
Specialty Services at South Clinic
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cancer Survivor Program
- Cardiology (including fetal and pediatric echocardiography)
- Childhood Communication Center
- Endocrinology and Diabetes
- General Surgery (clinic only)
- Infusion Services
- Laboratory and Pathology
- Lab hours:
- Monday to Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Weekends and holidays: Closed
- Lab hours:
- Neurology (including EEG and Epilepsy)
- Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
- Orthotics and Prosthetics
- Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine
- Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine
- Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Rehabilitation Medicine and Therapies
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Social Work
- Speech and Language Services (excluding videofluoroscopic swallowing studies)
- Urgent Care
We know children don’t get sick just during office hours. At our after-hours and weekend Urgent Care Clinic, your child will be treated by the same pediatric providers that staff our other Urgent Care Clinics in Seattle, Bellevue and Everett.
The Urgent Care Clinic is not intended for emergencies, but for minor illnesses and injuries. For more information, refer to Your Doctor, Urgent Care or the Emergency Department? (PDF) (Simplified Chinese) (Somali) (Spanish) (Vietnamese).
- Open 7 days a week, including holidays
- Monday through Friday: 4 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Please schedule an appointment before you arrive to ensure that your child will get care. If no appointments are available, check back often. Cancellations are frequent and spots open up regularly. If you no longer need an appointment, please cancel it so we can see another patient who is in need of care. Learn more about Urgent Care in Federal Way.
The playroom is for patients and their siblings, ages 1 to 11 years old. We currently allow 1 family in the playroom at a time. Siblings are welcome to stay here while patients and caregivers go to their appointment. If your family would like to use the playroom during your child’s upcoming appointment, we recommend scheduling a time in advance to guarantee availability. Please ask your child’s provider or care team about scheduling availability.
- Open Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Located down the hall from Registration.
- Play is guided by playroom staff.
- Interpretation services are available.
- Our playroom staff are not responsible for changing diapers, so parents or caregivers will be notified if a diaper change for their child is needed.
Preparing for Your Child’s Visit
- Before Your Appointment
- Preparing Your Child
- Your Child’s Surgery or Procedure
- Day of Appointment
- Talking with Your Child’s Doctor
- More Resources for Patients and Families
- Care at Home
- How to Request Medical Records
- Medicaid Travel Assistance (PDF)