South Clinic in Federal Way
We’ve made changes to our facilities to protect our patients, families and staff from COVID-19.
- Everyone is required to wear masks at all times. Check-in and registration desks are cleaned regularly. We are screening for symptoms at all entrances and our spaces are set up to encourage social distancing.
- Visitor and Parent/Caregiver Policies:
- Outpatient clinic appointment or visit: Only 1 person may accompany a patient at all of our locations.
- Urgent Care appointment or walk-in visit: Only 1 parent or caregiver is allowed in the Urgent Care waiting room. Two parents or caregivers can be with a patient once they are brought to a private exam room.
- Visitors and Siblings: All other visitors, including siblings over 12 months old, are not allowed to visit at this time at all of our locations.
- Watch what to expect at your clinic visit during COVID-19 (video).
- Learn more about the rest of the safety measures we have in place at all Seattle Children’s locations.
In the Neighborhood for Better Childhoods
Seattle Children’s South Clinic in Federal Way offers convenient weekday appointments with pediatric specialists in more than 20 practice areas. New patients are welcome.
Urgent Care is open evenings, weekends and holidays.
When you visit us, your child will see the same doctors and nurses who take care of children at our hospital in Seattle. We serve families in south King, Pierce and Thurston counties.
Hours and Directions
34920 Enchanted Parkway S.
Federal Way, WA 98003
Located next to Costco
Driving directions: call 206-987-2226, option 4.
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Make an Appointment
Call Seattle Children’s South Clinic in Federal Way at 253-838-5878.
You may need a referral from your primary care provider. Visit our Make an Appointment page to learn more.
We know children don’t get sick just during office hours. At our after-hours and weekend Urgent Care Clinic, your child will be treated by the same pediatric providers that staff our other Urgent Care Clinics in Seattle, Bellevue and Everett. We offer convenient same-day appointments and walk-ins welcome. Learn more about Urgent Care in Federal Way.
- Open 7 days a week, including holidays
- Monday through Friday: 4 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The Urgent Care Clinic is not intended for emergencies, but for minor illnesses and injuries. For more information, read the Emergency or Urgent Care Checklist.
Specialty Services at South Clinic
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cardiology (including fetal and pediatric echocardiography)
- Endocrinology and Diabetes
- General Surgery (clinic only)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Center
- Infusion Services
- Laboratory and Pathology
- Lab hours:
- Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Weekends and holidays: Closed
- Lab hours:
- Neurology (including EEG and Epilepsy)
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Social Work
- Speech and Language Services (excluding videofluoroscopic swallowing studies)
- Sports Medicine
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Urgent Care
Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center
You don’t need to drive to Seattle for your child’s Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) care. Seattle Children's South Clinic offers all the pediatric expertise of our IBD team right here in Federal Way – including infusions, and ultrasound imaging to monitor your child’s intestinal health with fewer endoscopies.
Our lab staff are experts at making blood draws and other lab tests as painless as possible for kids.
Our imaging center is designed just for kids. We offer diagnostic X-ray and ultrasound exams by pediatric experts.
If your child needs diagnostic outpatient X-ray of the chest or bone in Federal Way, first call 206-987-2089 to schedule an appointment. To help slow the spread of COVID-19, we are no longer accepting walk-in appointments until further notice.
- Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Our Telemedicine Program uses videoconferencing to connect you and your child with healthcare team members at Seattle Children's Hospital. South Clinic offers telemedicine appointments in the following specialties:
Watch this video to learn more about telemedicine.
Playroom – Playroom closed at this time due to COVID-19
The playroom is for patients and their siblings, ages 3 to 11 years old. Siblings are welcome to stay here while patients and caregivers go to their appointment. Children in the playroom must be toilet-trained (no Pull-Ups).
- Located down the hall from Registration.
- Open Monday to Thursday, 9:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 to 4 p.m. Closed Fridays.
- Play is guided by playroom staff and volunteers.