Bellevue Clinic and Surgery Center
Your Clinic Visit
We’ve made changes to our facilities to protect our patients, families and staff from COVID-19.
- Everyone is required to wear masks at all times. Check-in and registration desks are cleaned regularly. We are screening for symptoms at all entrances and our spaces are set up to encourage social distancing.
- Only 1 person may accompany a patient to an appointment or visit to any of our locations. Siblings are not allowed.
- Learn more about the rest of the safety measures we have in place at all Seattle Children’s locations.
How to Prepare
- Your child's clinic visit
- Your child's surgery or procedure
- Places to stay, things to do and transportation
- More resources for patients and families
The playroom is a place for patients and their siblings, ages 3 to 11 years old, who are toilet-trained (no Pull-Ups), to play. Siblings can stay here while patients and caregivers go to a clinic appointment or have surgery.
- Located on the 2nd floor
- Open Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Play is guided by playroom staff and volunteers.
Starbucks is on the 1st floor. It is open Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. A variety of drinks, snacks and sandwiches is available.