Bellevue Clinic and Surgery Center
Your Clinic Visit
We’ve made changes to our facilities to protect our patients, families and staff from COVID-19.
- Everyone is required to wear masks at all times. Check-in and registration desks are cleaned regularly. We are screening for symptoms at all entrances and our spaces are set up to encourage social distancing.
- Visitor and Parent/Caregiver Policies:
- Outpatient clinic appointment or visit: Only 1 person may accompany a patient at all of our locations.
- Urgent Care appointment or walk-in visit: Only 1 parent or caregiver is allowed in the Urgent Care waiting room. Two parents or caregivers can be with a patient once they are brought to a private exam room.
- Visitors and Siblings: All other visitors, including siblings over 12 months old, are not allowed to visit at this time at all of our locations.
- Watch what to expect at your clinic visit during COVID-19 (video).
- Learn more about the rest of the safety measures we have in place at all Seattle Children’s locations.
How to Prepare
- Your child's clinic visit
- Your child's surgery or procedure
- Places to stay, things to do and transportation
- More resources for patients and families
Bellevue Playroom – Playroom closed at this time due to COVID-19
The playroom is a place for patients and their siblings, ages 3 to 11 years old, who are toilet-trained (no Pull-Ups), to play. Siblings can stay here while patients and caregivers go to a clinic appointment or have surgery.
- Located on the 2nd floor
- Open Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Play is guided by playroom staff and volunteers.
Starbucks is on the 1st floor. It is open Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. A variety of drinks, snacks and sandwiches is available.