Bellevue Clinic and Surgery Center
We’ve made changes to our facilities to protect our patients, families and staff from COVID-19.
- Everyone is required to wear masks at all times. Check-in and registration desks are cleaned regularly. We are screening for symptoms at all entrances and our spaces are set up to encourage social distancing.
- Only 1 person may accompany a patient to an appointment or visit to any of our locations. Siblings are not allowed.
- Watch what to expect at your clinic visit during COVID-19 (video).
- Learn more about the rest of the safety measures we have in place at all Seattle Children’s locations.
Services We Offer
Your child's minor illness or injury will be treated by our team of pediatric experts: pediatric-trained board-certified doctors, advanced practice providers and support staff. We're open Monday through Friday, 4 p.m. to 10:30 p.m., and weekends from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. We offer convenient same-day appointments. Learn more.
The Urgent Care Clinic is not intended for emergencies, but is appropriate for minor illnesses and injuries.
If your child's illness or injury is life-threatening, call 911.
Finally – an imaging center on the Eastside designed just for kids and staffed by pediatric experts. We offer:
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Sedation, when needed
All of our imaging technologists have experience working with kids. If your child needs sedation or anesthesia, the procedure will be done by a pediatric anesthesiologist.
If your child needs diagnostic outpatient X-ray of the chest or bone in Bellevue, first call 206-987-2089 to schedule an appointment. To help slow the spread of COVID-19, we are no longer accepting walk-in appointments until further notice.
When it comes to treating children and teens, our pediatric surgeons and anesthesiologists have more experience than anyone else in the region. And our new state-of-the-art Surgery Center is designed just for children and teens who need an outpatient surgical procedure.
Our lab staff are experts at making blood draws and other lab procedures as painless as possible for kids.
We provide sports therapy for school-age children and teens in our brand-new 2,500-square-foot sports gym. Your young athlete will be evaluated in action – playing ball sports, running or using a stationary bike or free weights – by experts who understand the special needs of growing bodies.
To save you steps, we've included a pharmacy. You can fill your child's prescription on-site. (Prescription must be written by a Seattle Children's Hospital physician.)