Patient and Family Resources
If you have a clinic appointment or sleep study scheduled at the Seattle Children’s at Overlake in Bellevue location, please note that Sleep Medicine has recently moved to a new building on the Overlake campus and is now located in the Overlake Medical Pavilion (Building 5) on the 3rd floor.
Parking: Overlake Medical Pavilion Garage (Garage 5)
We want you to have all the information you and your child need to understand your child’s condition and to participate in treatment. This page provides links to resources that we hope will be helpful.
Resources at Seattle Children’s
- What to expect at your Seattle Children’s Sleep Medicine visit
- How to prepare for your visit
- Transportation and lodging
- Hospital services
- Paying for care
- Social Work
General Sleep Medicine Resources
- Bedtime Problems (PDF) (Spanish)
- Helping Your Overly or Under–Sensory Responsive Child Get to Sleep (PDF) (Spanish)
- Melatonin for Sleep (PDF) (Spanish)
- Sleep Hygiene for Children (PDF) (Spanish) (Vietnamese)
- Sleep: Suggested Reading (PDF)
- Sleep Tips for Teenagers (PDF) (Spanish)
CPAP for King Richard (PDF)
King Richard the Lion is having a hard time ruling – he is always tired! His animal friends learn how a CPAP machine may help him sleep better at night.
- Sleep and Autism – The Bumpy Road to the Land of Nod (Video 1:35:46)