What to Expect
We’ve made changes in our facilities to protect our patients, families and staff from COVID-19.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask at all times.
- Learn more about our current visitation policy and other safety measures in place.
What to expect
Learn what to expect and how to prepare for your child’s Rheumatology Clinic visit (PDF).
What to bring
- Gym shorts for your child to wear
- Copies of X-rays taken at clinics other than Seattle Children's that may be related to this visit
- Relevant lab tests or make sure they are sent ahead of your visit
For information on visiting Children's clinics, please see Your Child's Clinic Visit.
For more information, contact Rheumatology at 206-987-2057. If you would like an appointment, ask your child’s primary care provider for a referral.
Providers, see how to refer a patient.
Fax (for providers): 206-985-3396