Patient and Family Education
We want you to have all the information you and your child need to understand your child’s condition and to participate in treatment. This page provides links to resources that we hope will be helpful.
Resources at Seattle Children’s
- Rheumatology: What to expect and how to prepare
- Infusion Services: What to expect and how to prepare (PDF)
- How to prepare for your visit
- Transportation and lodging
- Hospital services
- Paying for care
Links marked “(PRINTO)” are maintained by the Pediatric Rheumatology International Trials Organization. These materials are available in many languages.
- Behçet's Disease (PRINTO)
Chronic recurrent multifocal osteomyelitis (CRMO)
In this video, CRMO Program director Dr. Yongdong (Dan) Zhao presents at the November 2022 CRMO Families Conference. Topics include research updates and program information.
In this video, qualitative research expert Susan Thornhill presents at the November 2022 CRMO Families Conference. Topics include the value of community connection and family sharing.
- Chronic Recurrent Multifocal Osteomyelitis (CRMO) (PDF) (Spanish)
- Chronic Recurrent Multifocal Osteomyelitis (CRMO) Roadmap for Your Child’s Treatment (Spanish)
- Chronic Recurrent Multifocal Osteomyelitis (CRMO) Through the Lens of Patients and Families (video 1:12)
- Seattle Children’s CRMO Family Conference (video 1:24)
- CRMO Family Group on Facebook (Facebook account needed)
- Kaila Komfort, a nonprofit organization that sends a care package to people recently diagnosed with CRMO
Hypermobility joint syndrome
- Pain Syndromes (PRINTO)
- Infusion Services (PDF)