Patient and Family Resources
We want you to have all the information you and your family need to understand your child’s condition and to participate in treatment. This page provides links to resources that we hope will be helpful.
Resources at Seattle Children’s
- What to expect at your Reproductive and Sexual Health visit
- How to prepare for your visit
- Transportation and places to stay
- Hospital services
- Paying for care
- Social Work
- Bedsider Birth Control Methods (Bedsider.org)
- CDC Fact Sheets on sexually transmitted infections (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- HIV/STD program (Public Health — Seattle & King County)
For more information, contact the Reproductive and Sexual Health Clinic at 206-987-2028. You do not need a provider’s referral to make an appointment; however, we do encourage you to coordinate with your child’s primary care provider when coming to Seattle Children's.
Providers, see how to refer a patient.