Contact Us and Locations
How to Make an Appointment
To make an appointment with our Nephrology Program:
- Talk with your child’s primary care doctor or another specialist for a referral.
- If you have a referral, call 206-987-2524 to schedule an appointment.
- Learn more about how to schedule an appointment at Seattle Children’s.
- If you already have an appointment, learn more about how to prepare and what to expect.
- Billings, Montana
- Missoula, Montana
How to Refer a Patient
We welcome patients from around the world. For information about requesting treatment, see our Services for International Patients.
We’ve made changes to our facilities to protect our patients, families and staff from COVID-19.
- Watch what to expect at your clinic visit during COVID-19 (video).
- Learn more about the rest of the safety measures we have in place at all Seattle Children’s locations.
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Times vary. Please call for information. Doctors with special training in nephrology are available 24 hours a day. If you need help after office hours, please call 206-987-2000.
Thursday, 8:15 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
The 2nd Thursday and 4th Tuesday of each month, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Clinic times vary. Please call 866-987-2000 for information.