Lower Limb Differences Clinic
Patient and Family Resources
- You're Not Alone by John Sabolich
- Uncommon Champions by Marty Kaminsky
- Tumble Turn by Natalie Du Toit
- Imagine… Amazing Me! by Libbi Chilia (available in Seattle Children's Family Resource Center)
A monthly magazine from Amputee Coalition for parents and families of people with amputations.
- Exceptional Parent
A monthly magazine for parents and families about a range of special needs and children with disabilities.
- Amputee Coalition of America
- Association of Children's Prosthetic-Orthotic Clinics
- I-CAN (International Child Amputee Network)
- Outdoors for All Foundation
- Seattle Adaptive Sports
- Seattle Children's Center for Children With Special Needs
- Shadow Seals
A local swim team for swimmers with disabilities. For information, contact coach Kiko VanZandt, RN, CRRN, a nurse in Seattle Children's Rehabilitation Medicine Clinic.