Contact Us and Location
How to Make an Appointment
- Call 206-987-2028 to make an appointment or to refer a patient.
- Before an appointment will be scheduled, our care navigator will call you back to get needed information.
- You do not need a doctor’s referral to make an appointment; however, we do encourage you to coordinate with your primary care provider when coming to Seattle Children's. If you have questions or need help working with your primary care provider, contact our care navigator at 206-987-8319.
- If you already have an appointment, learn more about how to prepare and what to expect.
- Learn about adolescent health resources such as useful links, videos and recommended reading.
COVID-19: What to Expect for Your Child’s Safety at In-Person Appointments
We’ve made a lot of changes to our facilities to protect our patients, families and staff from covid-19. Watch what to expect at your clinic visit during your COVID-19 (video). Learn more about safety measures we have in place.
How to Refer a Patient
The clinic is located at the Springbrook Professional Center near Seattle Children's main campus.
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.