What to Expect
We’ve made changes in our facilities to protect our patients, families and staff from COVID-19.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask at all times.
- Learn more about our current visitation policy and other safety measures in place.
Learn what to expect and how to prepare for your child’s first Differences in Sex Development visit (PDF).
- Fill out the forms in the intake packet that we send to you by mail. Bring the forms to your appointment. This includes forms that might need to be signed by our providers (i.e., school forms).
- Bring any relevant clinic notes or reports that you might have, along with any X-rays and test results.
- You also need to bring your child’s medicines and medical equipment.
- Ask your child’s healthcare providers outside of Seattle Children’s to fax your child’s medical records to us at 206-987-3835.
- Learn more about what to do before your appointment.
- Find your location in our “Maps and Directions” section.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your appointment to allow time for registration.
- For more information on visiting Seattle Children’s clinics, please see Your Child's Clinic Visit.
Preparing for Surgery
Preparing for a Hospital Stay
- Find out what you need to know about your child’s hospital stay.
- Learn about hospital campus amenities.