Differences in Sex Development
What to Expect
Learn what to expect and how to prepare for your child’s first Differences in Sex Development visit (PDF).
- Fill out the forms in the intake packet that we send to you by mail. Bring the forms to your appointment. This includes forms that might need to be signed by our providers (i.e., school forms).
- Bring any relevant clinic notes or reports that you might have, along with any X-rays and test results.
- You also need to bring your child’s medicines and medical equipment.
- Ask your child’s healthcare providers outside of Seattle Children’s to fax your child’s medical records to us at 206-987-3835.
- Learn more about what to do before your appointment.
- Find your location in our “Maps and Directions” section.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your appointment to allow time for registration.
- For more information on visiting Seattle Children’s clinics, please see Your Child's Clinic Visit.