Meet Your Team
Our multidisciplinary team has cared for hundreds of children with CDH, from prenatal diagnosis through early adulthood. We provide evidence-based care with excellent survival outcomes, even for the sickest babies.
- If you are pregnant and would like an appointment, call 206-987-5629 or email the CDH Program. See our location and contact information.
- You can also ask your healthcare provider to refer you to our Fetal Care and Treatment Center.
- If you are a provider, see our referral guidelines for more information.
Request a second opinion
- We offer virtual second opinion consultations. Call 206-987-5629 or email the CDH Program. A member of our team will contact you within 2 business days to begin coordinating your consultation.
Follow-up care during childhood
- If your child needs follow-up care, contact our CDH Program at 206-987-0780. You do not need a doctor’s referral.
- The CDH follow-up care clinic is located at Seattle Children’s main campus.
Telemedicine at Seattle Children’s
We offer telehealth visits to families across our region (Washington, Alaska, Montana and Idaho). Learn more about phone and video appointments.