Research Integration Hub
The Research Integration Hub increases and accelerates innovative clinical research throughout Seattle Children’s healthcare system by aligning and expanding our clinical research infrastructure, core services and facilities.
At the Research Integration Hub, investigators and study teams can:
- Meet with a Research Navigator to get guidance on how to start and conduct clinical research at Seattle Children’s
- Apply for funding opportunities for clinical and translational research projects
- Utilize research participant recruitment resources such as funding for translation of study documents, clinical data repository for cohort analysis, recruitment marketing toolkit and more
- Request support for clinical trial start-up including budgeting, enrollment feasibility assessment and more
- Access clinical research cores and facilities
- Biostatistics Epidemiology and Analytics in Research — statistical design and data analysis
- Investigational Drug Service — investigational site pharmacy services and multicenter trial coordination
- Pediatric Clinical Research Center — research facilities and resources to conduct patient-oriented research
- Radiology Clinical Research Imaging Core — image processing, data collection and storage
- Research Coordinator Core — study support from experienced research staff
- Research Lab Services — laboratory services for basic, clinical and translational research
- Research Language Office — translation and interpretation services for research recruitment and study visits
To learn more about the Research Integration Hub, email email@example.com.
If you are Seattle Children’s researcher, access more information about the Research Integration Hub on the Children’s internal network, CHILD.
Jodi Smith, MD, MPH
Associate Center Director and Medical Director, Research Integration Hub
Sr. Director, Clinical Research Integration
Director, Research Nursing and Clinical Research Support Cores
Director, Office of Sponsored Research