Research Lab Services
The Research Lab Services (RLS) core, operated by the Department of Laboratories, provides an array of laboratory services to support basic, clinical and translational research at Seattle Children’s.
- Research testing (performed on clinical platforms)
- Specimen processing (centrifugation, PBMC Ficoll, etc.)
- Histology services, including special staining
- DNA/RNA extraction
- Tissue microarrays
- Specimen shipping and storage
- Protocol development and collaboration
- Test development
- Molecular studies
- Thrombin generation assays
- Microparticle/Microvesicle assays
See RLS Services and Fees for a detailed list of all our services.
Request RLS Services
Please complete the appropriate form:
For assistance completing the form, please email us.
Location and Hours of Operation
RLS is located on the 8th floor of the Ocean zone at Seattle Children’s hospital campus. Staff are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.