Urology - Multicenter Pilot and Exploration Study of Enhanced Recovery After Surgery in Patients Undergoing Urologic Reconstructive Surgery (ERAS- PURSUE)
Condition or Therapy:
What is the goal of this study?
This study aims to answer several questions about the procedures we have implemented to potentially speed up recovery after urologic surgery:
- How quickly does the pain improve?
- What was the length of time in the hospital?
- Was additional pain control needed?
Who can join the study?
Participants are elgibile for this study if they are:
- Age 4 to 26 years old
- Undergoing reconstructive surgery including bowel anastomosis (Monti, Mitrofanoff, enterocystoplasty)
What will happen if my child takes part in this study?
If you decide to take part in this study, you would:
- Share your medical record with the study team and enter some of your/your child's health information into our database
- Complete study related surveys