Faculty Research Support Fund
The Faculty Research Support Fund (FRSF) supports CCTR investigators. Specifically, these funds are intended to:
- Complete a funded project within a $5,000 limit and award period; or
- Serve as funding for small projects that can be accomplished within a $5,000 limit and award period Award Details
The FRSF award is $5,000 that must be expended by August 31st and fully utilized by September 30th. This funding program does not allow fund carryovers or no-cost extensions. Priority will be given to investigators who use Core services, are first-time applicants, or are junior faculty.
Examples of supported services include (but are not limited to):
- Biostatistical services: data extraction, data base consulting, data analysis
- Research coordinator: assistance with IRB application, study documents, consent forms, regulatory binders
- Laboratory services: specimen processing, shipping, storage, etc.
- Pediatric Clinical Research Center: start-up and service fees
- Radiology Clinical Research Imaging Core: assistance with radiological imaging modalities
For more details on the FRSF Award, Eligibility, and Instructions, and due dates, please visit the FRSF Application Page in CHILD.
For More Information