Faculty Research Support Fund
The Faculty Research Support Fund (FRSF) supports CCTR investigators. Specifically, these funds are intended to:
- Complete a funded project within a $5,000 limit and award period; or
- Serve as funding for small projects that can be accomplished within a $5,000 limit and award period
The FRSF award is $5,000 that must be spent by September 30th. This funding program does not allow fund carryovers or no-cost extensions. Priority will be given to investigators who use Core services, are first-time applicants, are junior faculty, and have matching funds from their division/department.
Examples of supported services include (but are not limited to):
- Biostatistical services: data extraction, data base consulting, data analysis
- Research coordinator: assistance with IRB application, study documents, consent forms, regulatory binders
- Laboratory services: specimen processing, shipping, storage, etc.
- Pediatric Clinical Research Center: start-up and service fees
- Radiology Clinical Research Imaging Core: assistance with radiological imaging modalities
Investigators must be CCTR members and must flow their extramural funding through CCTR.
FRSF proposals will be reviewed on a continuous basis from November through March each year. Applications open in October and are reviewed by CCTR Leadership. The last review for funding will be the March 2022 meeting.
Applications must be submitted to the CCTR Business Office at least 10 business days prior to each Steering Committee meeting to be reviewed that month.
Please visit the FRSF Application Page in CHILD for precise due dates and application instructions
For More Information