Publications and Resources
- Refer or Manage a Patient
A portal to real-time clinical information for your patients who have been seen at Seattle Children’s or those associated with other providers in your practice.
- Seattle Children’s Protection Program
A summary of resources available to help you if you develop a concern that a child is being abused or neglected.
- When Your Child Is Referred to Seattle Children’s
Information sheets to guide families through our appointment-making process. Please give families a sheet whenever you refer them to Seattle Children’s.
- Events for Medical Staff and Healthcare Professionals
Stay abreast of upcoming events relevant to medical staff and healthcare professionals.
- Pediatric Links and Resources
View our collection of useful links and resources for healthcare professionals.
- Physicians Directory Update Form
Update provider or practice information for the Physicians Directory.
- AAP Policy: The Pediatrician and Disaster Preparedness
Review the updated American Academy of Pediatrics disaster preparedness policy. The new policy includes recommendations for your involvement in community disaster planning and your preparation for liability issues during the acute and recovery phases of a disaster.