Seattle Children’s Care Network (SCCN) is a pediatric organized system of care formed by a collaboration among physicians, other providers and administrators who share a common commitment to advance quality, reduce cost and improve patient experience across the care continuum.
The network is made up of Seattle Children’s Hospital; 600 specialists in Children’s University Medical Group (CUMG); and 20 primary care pediatric practices comprising more than 200 providers (pediatricians and nurse practitioners). Member practices in our clinically integrated network (CIN) support the health of 50,000 pediatric lives in value-based contracts.
We are positioned to transform care and proactively respond to a changing healthcare landscape.
Board of Managers
Find a list and brief bios of SCCN’s board of managers.
SCCN Leadership Team
Meet SCCN’s leadership team.
Benefits of Membership for Pediatric Practices
- Care coordination and transparency among community providers, specialists and Seattle Children’s Hospital
- Improved service for patients, families and referring providers
- Consistent protocols to streamline care and improve outcomes
- Shared data, analytics and information to help improve performance
- Gains in market, clinical and financial knowledge
- Reduction in cost due to elimination of redundancies
- Mutually beneficial contractual relationships
For more information, please visit SeattleCCN.org.