Legacy Advisor Resources
The Legacy Planning team at Seattle Children's Foundation serves as an important charitable planning resource for estate and financial planning advisors. By working in partnership with professional advisors, we hope to educate the greater community on the benefits of charitable planning and inspire a new community of philanthropists who are able to address their needs for financial security and family legacy while investing in programs that enhance the health and well-being of children.
Seattle Children's Legacy Advisors
Visit Seattle Children's Legacy Advisors to learn about an exciting community of professional advisors who are partners with Seattle Children's in educating the public about the benefits of charitable planning.
Other Resources and Services for Advisors
To provide professional advisors with the support they need for continuing education, charitable case planning, networking and client development, Legacy Services provides the following services:
- Complimentary case consultation services to help professionals incorporate the benefits of charitable vehicles in the financial, business succession and estate plans of their clients.
- Planned giving calculations and proposals to help illustrate the benefits of various charitable planning vehicles.
- Quarterly Legacy Advisors newsletter with news about Seattle Children’s and information relevant to tax-exempt planners.
- Marketing brochures to help present the benefits of charitable planning vehicles to current and prospective clients.
- Flexibility with respect to client's desire to be trustee of charitable trusts and to hire the professional advisors to be in charge of investment management and trust administration.
- Networking events that help advisors meet professionals in other areas of estate and financial planning.
Please contact us if you would like additional information on these services.