Seattle Children's Legacy Advisors
Seattle Children's Legacy Advisors are estate and financial planning professionals who share Seattle Children's Foundation's commitment to advancing philanthropy by educating the public on tax-wise and values-based planning.
Many people are unaware of tax-exempt planning strategies that help them leave a charitable legacy, reduce taxes and maximize benefits from their assets.
By educating ordinary people on the benefits of charitable planning, members of Seattle Children's Legacy Advisors hope to inspire a new community of philanthropists who are able to address their needs for financial security and family legacy while investing in programs that enhance the health and well-being of children.
- Attend a Seattle Children’s Foundation event such as the Annual Luncheon and Golf Outing or Continuing Education Seminars for Professional Advisors.
- Help share your knowledge of Seattle Children’s mission with your network, if appropriate.
- Act in accordance with your profession’s standards of conduct and provide appropriate waivers of conflict, disclosures, and disclaimers regarding your relationship with Seattle Children’s.
- Advisors’ names are listed in the Seattle Children’s Legacy Advisors Reference List, which is distributed to Seattle Children’s constituents, such as those undergoing the estate planning education series.
- Invitations to our continuing education seminars and annual golf outing.
- Connection, Seattle Children’s quarterly magazine.
- For more information download our informational brochure.
If you are ready to join Seattle Children’s Legacy Advisors now, please complete this enrollment form.