Seattle Children's Legacy Advisors
Seattle Children's Legacy Advisors are estate and financial planning professionals who share Seattle Children's Foundation's commitment to advancing philanthropy by educating the public on tax-wise and values-based planning.
Many people are unaware of tax-exempt planning strategies that help them leave a charitable legacy, reduce taxes and maximize benefits from their assets.
By educating ordinary people on the benefits of charitable planning, members of Seattle Children's Legacy Advisors hope to inspire a new community of philanthropists who are able to address their needs for financial security and family legacy while investing in programs that enhance the health and well-being of children.
- Help share your knowledge of Seattle Children’s mission with your network, if appropriate.
- Act in accordance with your profession’s standards of conduct and provide appropriate waivers of conflict, disclosures, and disclaimers regarding your relationship with Seattle Children’s.
- Advisors’ names are listed in the Seattle Children’s Legacy Advisors Reference List, which is distributed to Seattle Children’s constituents, such as those undergoing the estate planning education series.
- Connection, Seattle Children’s quarterly magazine.
- For more information, download our informational brochure.
If you are ready to join Seattle Children’s Legacy Advisors now, please complete this enrollment form.
Please contact us by email or call if you would like to update your current Legacy Advisor Directory listing, have any questions or would like to learn more.