Seattle Children's Legacy Advisors
Seattle Children's Legacy Advisors are estate and financial planning professionals who share Seattle Children's Hospital and Research Foundation's commitment to advancing philanthropy by educating the public on tax-wise and values-based planning.
Many people are unaware of tax-exempt planning strategies that help them leave a charitable legacy, reduce taxes and maximize benefits from their assets.
By educating ordinary people on the benefits of charitable planning, members of Seattle Children's Legacy Advisors hope to inspire a new community of philanthropists who are able to address their needs for financial security and family legacy while investing in programs that enhance the health and well-being of children.
- Attend a continuing education program sponsored by Seattle Children's Hospital and Research Foundation that trains professionals on advanced tax-exempt planning applications.
- Attend an Advances at Children's event, which highlights some of the most exciting developments in pediatric medicine, and provides networking opportunities for professionals.
- Volunteer for Seattle Children's Hospital and Research Foundation by assisting in charitable planning outreach and education efforts.
- Act in accordance with your profession's standards of conduct and provide appropriate waivers of conflict, disclosures, and disclaimers regarding your relationship with Seattle Children's Hospital and Research Foundation.
- Advisors' names are listed in the Seattle Children's Legacy Advisors Reference List, which is distributed to Seattle Children's constituents, such as those undergoing the estate planning education series.
- Invitations to continuing education seminars
- Invitations to Advances at Children's, the Golf Outing for Professional Advisors and other networking events
- Connection, Seattle Children's quarterly magazine
- The satisfaction of knowing that your efforts help build a new community of philanthropists who are creating a brighter and healthier future for tomorrow's children
If you are ready to join Seattle Children's Legacy Advisors now, please complete this application.