Map, Directions and Transit to Seattle Children's Tri-Cities
We’ve made changes to our facilities to protect our patients, families and staff from COVID-19.
- Masks are required: Everyone is required to wear masks at all times. Check-in and registration desks are cleaned regularly. We are screening for symptoms at all entrances and our spaces are set up to encourage social distancing.
- Visitor Restrictions at all locations:
- Parent and Caregivers: At all of our clinics, we recommend that only one parent or caregiver accompany a patient to their appointment. However, if two caregivers need to come along, we will allow it at this time.
- Visitors and Siblings: All other visitors, including siblings over 12 months old, are not allowed to visit at this time at all of our locations.
- Watch what to expect at your clinic visit during COVID-19 (video).
- Learn more about the rest of the safety measures we have in place at all Seattle Children’s locations.
Free in lot or on the street.
Other Regional Clinics
Visit Seattle Children's main contact page for a list of our regional clinics.