Map, Directions and Transit to Seattle Children's Tri-Cities
We’ve made changes to our facilities to protect our patients, families and staff from COVID-19.
- Everyone is required to wear masks at all times. Check-in and registration desks are cleaned regularly. We are screening for symptoms at all entrances and our spaces are set up to encourage social distancing.
- Only 1 person may accompany a patient to an appointment or visit to any of our locations. Siblings over 12 months old are not allowed.
- If we are unable to bring you to an exam room immediately, we may ask you to wait in your car until a room is ready.
- Watch what to expect at your clinic visit during COVID-19 (video).
- Learn more about the rest of the safety measures we have in place at all Seattle Children’s locations.
Please note that Seattle Children’s Tri-Cities Clinic is now located in Kennewick.
New Clinic Address:
8232 W Grandridge Blvd.
Kennewick, WA 99336
Free in lot or on the street.