Seattle Children's Olympia Clinic
We’ve made changes to our facilities to protect our patients, families and staff from COVID-19.
- Masks are required: Everyone is required to wear masks at all times. Check-in and registration desks are cleaned regularly. We are screening for symptoms at all entrances and our spaces are set up to encourage social distancing.
- Visitor Restrictions at all locations:
- Parent and Caregivers: At all of our clinics, we recommend that only one parent or caregiver accompany a patient to their appointment. However, if two caregivers need to come along, we will allow it at this time.
- Visitors and Siblings: All other visitors, including siblings over 12 months old, are not allowed to visit at this time at all of our locations.
- Watch what to expect at your clinic visit during COVID-19 (video).
- Learn more about the rest of the safety measures we have in place at all Seattle Children’s locations.
Serving Southwest Washington
Seattle Children's Olympia Clinic serves children and their families in southwest Washington, including Grays Harbor, Lewis, Mason, Pacific, Pierce and Thurston counties.
Specialty services include:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Endocrinology and Diabetes
- Sleep Medicine
Your Team in Your Neighborhood
Care at Seattle Children’s Olympia is provided by the same doctors and nurses who take care of children at our hospital campus in Seattle. We partner with your child’s pediatrician in order to meet your child's needs in your home community.
Referrals and Appointment Information
Referring community providers and Seattle Children’s providers are partners in the care of our patients. We encourage families to coordinate with their primary care pediatrician or family physician when coming to Seattle Children’s.
To make an appointment at Seattle Children’s Olympia, please call 866-987-2000.
Prepare for Your Visit
For information on visiting Seattle Children's, please see Your Child's Clinic Visit.