Seattle Children's Olympia Clinic
We’ve made changes in our facilities to protect our patients, families and staff from COVID-19.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask at all times.
- Learn more about our current visitation policy and other safety measures in place.
Serving Southwest Washington
Seattle Children's Olympia Clinic serves children and their families in southwest Washington, including Grays Harbor, Lewis, Mason, Pacific, Pierce and Thurston counties. Care at Seattle Children’s Olympia is provided by the same doctors and nurses who take care of children at our hospital campus in Seattle. We partner with your child’s pediatrician in order to meet your child's needs in your home community.
Hours and Directions
Clinic hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
2023 Holiday Closures
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day - Monday, January 16
- Presidents' Day - Monday, February 20
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 29
- Juneteenth - Monday, June 19
- Independence Day - Tuesday, July 4
- Labor Day - Monday, September 4
- Veterans' Day - Friday, November 10
- Thanksgiving - Thursday, November 23
- Christmas Day - Monday, December 25
Specialty services include:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Endocrinology and Diabetes
- Laboratory and Pathology
- Lab hours: Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sleep Medicine
Our lab staff are experts at making blood draws and other lab tests as painless as possible for kids.
Referrals and Appointment Information
Referring community providers and Seattle Children’s providers are partners in the care of our patients. We encourage families to coordinate with their primary care pediatrician or family physician when coming to Seattle Children’s.
To make an appointment at Seattle Children’s Olympia, please call 866-987-2000.
Prepare for Your Visit
For information on visiting Seattle Children's, please see Your Child's Clinic Visit.