Seattle Children’s North Clinic in Everett
Seattle Children’s North Clinic serves families in north King, Snohomish, Whatcom and Skagit counties. The clinic offers services in more than 18 pediatric specialties – provided by doctors and nurses who also live in the community they serve.
Services We Offer
We know children don’t get sick just during office hours. At our after-hours and weekend Urgent Care Clinic, your child will be treated by the same pediatric providers that staff our other Urgent Care Clinics in Seattle, Bellevue and Federal Way. We offer convenient same-day appointments and limited walk-in appointments. Learn more.
North Clinic in Everett Urgent Care Hours
- Open 7 days a week, including holidays
- Monday through Friday: 5 to 10:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The Urgent Care Clinic is not intended for emergencies, but for minor illnesses and injuries.
Our lab staff are experts at making blood draws and other lab tests as painless as possible for kids.
Our imaging center is designed just for kids and offers diagnostic X-ray and ultrasound exams by pediatric experts.
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cardiology (including fetal and pediatric echocardiography)
- Child Wellness Clinic
- Endocrinology and Diabetes
- General Surgery (clinic only)
- Neurology (including EEG)
- Occupational Therapy
- Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Therapy
- Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine
- Radiology (ultrasound, X-ray)
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Speech Therapy
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Urgent Care