North Clinic in Everett
In the Neighborhood for Better Childhoods
Seattle Children’s North Clinic in Everett offers convenient weekday appointments with pediatric specialists in more than 20 practice areas. New patients are welcome.
Urgent Care is open evenings, weekends and holidays.
When you visit us, your child will see the same doctors and nurses who take care of children at our hospital in Seattle. We serve families in north King, Snohomish, Whatcom and Skagit counties.
Hours and Directions
Driving directions: call 206-987-2226, option 4.
Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Please note that hours do vary for some services and specialties. Please call the clinic at 425-783-6200 if you have any questions.
Make an Appointment
Call Seattle Children’s North Clinic at 425-783-6200.
You may need a referral from your primary care provider. Visit our Make an Appointment page to learn more.
We know children don’t get sick just during office hours. At our after-hours and weekend Urgent Care Clinic, your child will be treated by the same pediatric providers that staff our other Urgent Care Clinics in Seattle, Bellevue and Federal Way. We offer convenient same-day appointments and limited walk-in appointments. Learn more about Urgent Care in Everett.
- Open 7 days a week, including holidays
- Monday through Friday: 4 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The Urgent Care Clinic is not intended for emergencies, but for minor illnesses and injuries. For more information, read the Emergency or Urgent Care Checklist.
Specialty Services at North Clinic
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cardiology (including fetal and pediatric echocardiography)
- Child Wellness Clinic
- Endocrinology and Diabetes
- General Surgery (clinic only)
- Laboratory and Pathology
- Neurology (including EEG)
- Occupational Therapy
- Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Therapy
- Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine
- Radiology (ultrasound, X-ray)
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Speech Therapy
- Sports Physical Therapy
Our lab staff are experts at making blood draws and other lab tests as painless as possible for kids.
- Monday through Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 7:45 a.m. to 4 p.m. (closed for lunch from 11 to 11:30 a.m.).
- Sundays and holidays: Closed
Our imaging center is designed just for kids. We offer diagnostic X-ray and ultrasound exams by pediatric experts.
- Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sports Physical Therapy
We provide sports therapy for school-age children and teens in our state-of-the-art sports gym. Your young athlete will be evaluated in action – playing ball sports, running or using a stationary bike or free weights – by experts who understand the special needs of growing bodies.
Our Telemedicine Program uses videoconferencing to connect you and your child with healthcare team members at Seattle Children’s Hospital. North Clinic offers telemedicine appointments in the following specialties:
- Endocrinology and Diabetes
Watch this video to learn more about telemedicine.
The playroom is for patients and their siblings, ages 3 to 11 years old. Siblings are welcome to stay here while patients and caregivers go to their appointment. Children in the playroom must be toilet-trained (no Pull-Ups).
- Located down the hall from Registration, past the security desk.
- Open Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 12:45 to 4 p.m.
- Play is guided by playroom staff and volunteers.