Map, Directions and Transit to Seattle Children’s South Clinic in Federal Way
We’ve made changes to our facilities to protect our patients, families and staff from COVID-19.
- Masks are required: Everyone is required to wear masks at all times. Check-in and registration desks are cleaned regularly. We are screening for symptoms at all entrances and our spaces are set up to encourage social distancing.
- Visitor Restrictions at all locations:
- Parent and Caregivers: At all of our clinics, we recommend that only one parent or caregiver accompany a patient to their appointment. However, if two caregivers need to come along, we will allow it at this time.
- Visitors and Siblings: All other visitors, including siblings over 12 months old, are not allowed to visit at this time at all of our locations.
- Watch what to expect at your clinic visit during COVID-19 (video).
- Learn more about the rest of the safety measures we have in place at all Seattle Children’s locations.
I-5 North and South
- Take Exit 142B for WA-18 West Federal Way.
- Turn left onto Enchanted Parkway.
- Take the first left into the Costco parking lot (immediately after Olive Garden).
- South Clinic will be on your left.
Free parking in lot.
Other Regional Clinics
Visit Seattle Children's main contact page for a list of our regional clinics.