Map, Directions and Transit to Seattle Children’s South Clinic in Federal Way
We’ve made changes to our facilities to protect our patients, families and staff from COVID-19.
- Everyone is required to wear masks at all times. Check-in and registration desks are cleaned regularly. We are screening for symptoms at all entrances and our spaces are set up to encourage social distancing.
- Visitor and Parent/Caregiver Policies:
- Outpatient clinic appointment or visit: Only 1 person may accompany a patient at all of our locations.
- Urgent Care appointment or walk-in visit: Only 1 parent or caregiver is allowed in the Urgent Care waiting room. Two parents or caregivers can be with a patient once they are brought to a private exam room.
- Visitors and Siblings: All other visitors, including siblings of any age, are not allowed to visit at this time at all of our locations.
- Watch what to expect at your clinic visit during COVID-19 (video).
- Learn more about the rest of the safety measures we have in place at all Seattle Children’s locations.
I-5 North and South
- Take Exit 142B for WA-18 West Federal Way.
- Turn left onto Enchanted Parkway.
- Take the first left into the Costco parking lot (immediately after Olive Garden).
- South Clinic will be on your left.
Free parking in lot.