Seattle Children’s Urgent Care Clinic in Federal Way
Visitor restrictions at all our locations
At all of our clinics, we recommend that only one parent or caregiver accompany a patient to their appointment. However, if two caregivers need to come along, we will allow it at this time. Siblings who are younger than 12 months are also allowed to come along. Siblings of any other age are not allowed to come along, and we do not allow more than two caregivers without an exception.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask at all times.
- Watch what to expect at your clinic visit during COVID-19 (video).
- Learn more about the rest of the safety measures we have in place at all Seattle Children’s locations.
Expert Pediatric Urgent Care in Federal Way
Your child’s minor illness or injury will be treated by Seattle Children’s team of experts: pediatric-trained board-certified doctors, advanced practice providers and support staff. We offer convenient same-day appointments on weekends and evenings.
The Urgent Care Clinic in Federal Way is part of Seattle Children’s South Clinic at 34920 Enchanted Pkwy. S. We also offer urgent care in Bellevue, Everett and Seattle.
If you’re not sure where to bring your child, use our emergency or urgent care care guide.
Referring providers, see the ED or UCare Referral Guide (PDF).
If your child’s illness or injury is life-threatening, call 911.
Visit Urgent Care
We encourage you to make an appointment before you arrive to reduce your wait time. Walk-ins are welcome, but you may have to wait to be seen.
Our 4 Urgent Care locations in Bellevue, Everett, Federal Way and Seattle are open 7 days a week, including holidays.
- Monday through Friday: 4 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Schedule an Appointment
Appointment times may be limited.
Please check back often to see if we have had any cancellations if no appointments are available online.
- Please schedule a separate appointment for each child who needs to be seen at Urgent Care.
- Walk-in appointments are also available, but you may have to wait to be seen.
- If you do not schedule in advance and we do not have appointments left when you arrive, we will provide you with information about other locations that can care for your child.
About your appointment:
- To cancel or change, cancel your appointment online or call 206-987-2000. Need an interpreter? Call 866-583-1527 and ask for “Urgent Care scheduling.”
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time to check in.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, we may need to reschedule.
- How long your Urgent Care visit will last depends on the seriousness of illnesses we are currently treating.
If you are only interested in COVID-19 testing, contact your primary care provider for a referral and call 206-982-2100 to make a testing appointment through Seattle Children’s. If you use a language other than English, call our Family Interpreting Line at 866-583-1527 and ask the interpreter to connect you to the COVID-19 call center at 206-982-2100.
You may also schedule an Urgent Care visit to have us check your child’s symptoms. At that time, a provider may order a COVID-19 test for you as part of your visit.
Map and directions
We fax notes from your child’s Urgent Care visit to your child’s primary care provider within 24 hours.
Paying for Care
Learn about paying for care at Seattle Children’s, including insurance coverage, billing and financial assistance. Understand Urgent Care and Emergency Department charges and when you may pay both.
See About Your Bill: Urgent Care and Emergency Department Charges (PDF) to learn more.