Urgent Care Clinics
Seattle Children’s Urgent Care Clinic in Federal Way
Expert Pediatric Urgent Care in Federal Way
Your child’s minor illness or injury will be treated by Seattle Children’s team of experts: pediatric-trained board-certified doctors, advanced practice providers and support staff. We offer convenient same-day appointments on weekends and evenings.
The Urgent Care Clinic in Federal Way is part of Seattle Children’s South Clinic at 34920 Enchanted Pkwy S. We also offer urgent care in Bellevue, Everett and Seattle.
If your child’s illness or injury is life-threatening, call 911.
Urgent Care in Federal Way is open 7 days a week, including holidays:
- Monday through Friday: 5 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Schedule an Appointment
- Please schedule a separate appointment for each child who needs to be seen at Urgent Care.
- Limited walk-in appointments are also available.
- If you do not schedule in advance and we do not have appointments left when you arrive, we will provide you with information about other locations that can care for your child.
About your appointment
- To cancel or change, call 206-987-2211, option 3.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time to check in.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, we may need to reschedule.
- The length of your Urgent Care visit may vary depending on the seriousness of illnesses we are currently treating.
Map and directions
Emergency or Urgent Care?
Use Urgent Care for minor illnesses and injuries that are not medical emergencies or life-threatening. If you’re not sure where to bring your child, use our emergency or urgent care guide.
Go to Emergency if your child needs:
- CT (computed tomography) scans
- MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) studies
If you are at Urgent Care and your child needs any of the services above, your child will be transferred to our Emergency Department in Seattle. (Most X-rays can be done at Urgent Care.)
Talk with your primary care provider if your child needs:
- Return-to-play evaluations after a concussion. (We do diagnose concussions at Urgent Care.)
- Sports or camp physicals
- Referrals to other Seattle Children’s clinics
We fax notes from your child’s Urgent Care visit to your child’s primary care provider within 24 hours.
Paying for Care
Learn about paying for care at Seattle Children’s, including insurance coverage, billing and financial assistance. Understand Urgent Care and Emergency Department charges and when you may pay both.
See About Your Bill: Urgent Care and Emergency Department Charges (PDF) to learn more.