Seattle Children’s Urgent Care Clinic in Everett
Due to increased demand, we encourage you to make an appointment before you arrive. We are working hard to meet the needs of the community. Thank you for your patience.
Visitor restrictions at all our locations
At all of our clinics, we recommend that only 1 parent or adult caregiver come with a patient to their appointment. However, up to 3 people (including the patient) can come to the appointment at this time. We do not allow more than 3 people without an exception. Siblings who are younger than 1 year old can come and are not included in the total number of people allowed at the visit.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask at all times.
- Watch what to expect at your clinic visit during COVID-19 (video).
- Learn more about the rest of the safety measures we have in place at all Seattle Children’s locations.
Expert Pediatric Urgent Care in Everett
Because children don’t get sick just during office hours, we offer after-hours and weekend Urgent Care. Your child will be treated by the same pediatric providers that staff our other Urgent Care clinics in Seattle, Bellevue and Federal Way. We offer convenient same-day appointments on weekends and evenings.
If you’re not sure where to bring your child, use our emergency or urgent care care guide.
Referring providers, see the ED or UCare Referral Guide (PDF).
If your child’s illness or injury is life-threatening, call 911.
Visit Urgent Care
We encourage you to make an appointment before you arrive to reduce your wait time.
Our 4 Urgent Care locations in Bellevue, Everett, Federal Way and Seattle are open 7 days a week, including holidays.
- Monday through Friday: 4 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Schedule an Appointment
All available appointment times are listed online. Please check back often to see if we have had any cancellations.
If you are unable to use the online scheduling system, you can call 206-987-2000 to make an appointment over the phone, if appointments are available. Need an interpreter? Call 866-583-1527, and ask for “Urgent Care scheduling.” You may also walk-in to schedule an appointment, but please know that walk-in appointments are extremely limited and we may not be able to see you.
- Please schedule a separate appointment for each child who needs to be seen at Urgent Care.
- Limited walk-in appointments are also available, but you may have to wait to be seen.
- If you do not schedule in advance and we do not have appointments left when you arrive, we will provide you with information about other locations that can care for your child.
About your appointment:
- To cancel or change, cancel your appointment online or call 206-987-2000. Need an interpreter? Call 866-583-1527 and ask for “Urgent Care scheduling.”
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time to check in.
- If you have not arrived by your scheduled visit time, your visit may be given to another patient in need of important urgent care services.
- How long your Urgent Care visit will last depends on the seriousness of illnesses we are currently treating.
If you are only interested in COVID-19 testing, contact your primary care provider for a referral and call 206-982-2100 to make a testing appointment through Seattle Children’s. If you use a language other than English, call our Family Interpreting Line at 866-583-1527 and ask the interpreter to connect you to the COVID-19 call center at 206-982-2100.
You may also schedule an Urgent Care visit to have us check your child’s symptoms. At that time, a provider may order a COVID-19 test for you as part of your visit.
Map and directions
We fax notes from your child’s Urgent Care visit to your child’s primary care provider within 24 hours.
Paying for Care
Learn about paying for care at Seattle Children’s, including insurance coverage, billing and financial assistance. Understand Urgent Care and Emergency Department charges and when you may pay both.
See About Your Bill: Urgent Care and Emergency Department Charges (PDF) to learn more.