Urgent Care Clinics
Seattle Children’s Urgent Care Clinic in Everett
IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATES – PLEASE READ:
While much of life is paused, your health isn't. Seattle Children's Urgent Care Clinics remain open and ready to care for patients. We’ve made a lot of changes to our facilities to protect our patients, families and staff from COVID-19. When you come for your Urgent Care visit, you will see that we’re requiring everyone to wear masks at all times, cleaning check-in and registration desks regularly, screening for symptoms at all entrances and have set up our spaces to encourage social distancing. Only 1 person may accompany a patient to an appointment or visit to any of our locations. At this time, siblings are not allowed. Learn more about the rest of the safety measures we have in place at all Seattle Children’s locations.
Expert Pediatric Urgent Care in Everett
Because children don’t get sick just during office hours, we offer after-hours and weekend Urgent Care. Your child will be treated by the same pediatric providers that staff our other Urgent Care clinics in Seattle, Bellevue and Federal Way. We offer convenient same-day appointments and limited walk-in appointments.
If your child’s illness or injury is life-threatening, call 911.
Urgent Care in Everett is open 7 days a week, including holidays:
- Monday through Friday: 4 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Schedule an Appointment
- Please schedule a separate appointment for each child who needs to be seen at Urgent Care.
- Limited walk-in appointments are also available.
- If you do not schedule in advance and we do not have appointments left when you arrive, we will provide you with information about other locations that can care for your child.
About your appointment
- To cancel or change, call 206-987-2211, option 3.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time to check in.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, we may need to reschedule.
- The length of your Urgent Care visit may vary depending on the seriousness of illnesses we are currently treating.
Map and directions
Emergency or Urgent Care?
Use Urgent Care for minor illnesses and injuries that are not medical emergencies or life-threatening. If you’re not sure where to bring your child, use our emergency or urgent care guide.
Go to Emergency if your child needs:
- CT (computed tomography) scans
- MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) studies
If you are at Urgent Care and your child needs any of the services above, your child will be transferred to our Emergency Department in Seattle. (Most X-rays can be done at Urgent Care.)
Talk with your primary care provider if your child needs:
- Return-to-play evaluations after a concussion. (We do diagnose concussions at Urgent Care.)
- Sports or camp physicals
- Referrals to other Seattle Children’s clinics
We fax notes from your child’s Urgent Care visit to your child’s primary care provider within 24 hours.
Paying for Care
Learn about paying for care at Seattle Children’s, including insurance coverage, billing and financial assistance. Understand Urgent Care and Emergency Department charges and when you may pay both.
See About Your Bill: Urgent Care and Emergency Department Charges (PDF) to learn more.