Patient and Family Resources
We want you to have all the information you and your child need to understand your child’s condition and to participate in treatment. This page provides links to resources that we hope will be helpful.
Resources at Seattle Children’s
- Botox Injections for Tight Muscles (PDF) (Russian) (Spanish)
- Constraint Induced Therapy Program (PDF) (Spanish)
- Adaptive Sports and Recreation directory (PDF)
- Resources in the Puget Sound area for people with disabilities who might need adaptations or support to take part in sports or leisure activities. Seattle Children’s made this list to promote healing and well-being for our patients and community. We have not vetted or formally reviewed the individual programs.
- Brace-Friendly Shoes (PDF) (Spanish)
- Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
Applies standards to evaluate rehabilitation facilities with a focus on quality, value and results.
- Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation
- Dreams of Recovery Foundation
- Outdoors for All